Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter! Alleluia, He is Risen!

Happy Easter to you all! Just a quick post since today was very busy and now my brain is a bit foggy.

We went to 8:30 a.m. mass, which is EARLY for us, as sad as that sounds. Teacup slept the entire night in her crib last night, which was a wonderful Easter blessing.

Here is our little family shot that needs a lot of work. I'm planning on taking pictures of Teacup in her Easter dress this week. She wasn't the most cooperative today.




We had some friends over for Easter dinner. I made a spiral ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, and rolls, and Jeremy made a chocolate pudding pie.

Teacup and some of her basket goodies

Then we put on a little Easter egg hunt for the kiddos! It was more of an egg gather since I sort of just threw the eggs in the yard, but they had fun anyway.







I just love this kid's eyes! 

I hope you all had a very blessed and happy Easter!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, Cupps Family! We miss seeing you up here, but thank you for sharing your day with photos!

    ReplyDelete