Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Traveling and a Fall Photoshoot

We've been to Missouri and back since I last posted. The girls had such an amazing time with their cousins. We went to the zoo, a pumpkin patch, and apple picking. And I forgot my camera for all three events. So.... I might have almost cried... a lot. There was definitely a lot of moaning. J can attest. Every time the sun glinted through the apple trees just perfectly a little part of the photographer in me cried out in anguish. Ok, enough drama, but seriously, it was heartbreaking.

I did get to do a little photoshoot for some of my friends' children, and oh my, they are just adorable. Here's a little sneak peek of their sweet faces.








 I still have a few openings for sessions before the cold weather! Write me a comment, e-mail, or contact me via FB :)




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete